Saturday, February 27, 2010

Losing my mind.

No, really...I think I might be losing it! I have been struggling to fit a pair of pants on myself with VERY little success. I know that pants are tough, but, really?!!? Take a look at this picture. Note the wrinkles under the seat. I have sewn, ripped and resewn these damn things too many times. Those wrinkles are still there! I've been fighting with Picasa, so there is text in exactly the wrong place. Grrr....The first picture is the unaltered pattern. Sigh. Oh, this is Burda 7746.


At this time, I think I am going to take a break and make a dress.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you've tried everything twice... I'd feel like I was going coo-coo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have much more patience than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should check out PerfectSewandFit dot com. Patricia has a free pants class and has helped several people get their pants to fit. I started pants and got frustrated and took a long pause, she is helping me through it.

    B in MI (on PR) BecMon (on above Forum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little late, but I will be watching your blog because I have exactly the same problem. I made up a heap of muslins with different alterations too and the wrinkles stayed the same.

    ReplyDelete